Procurement’s Time To Shine
—The EPIC Awards
The EPIC Awards spotlight the premier professional achievements for indirect procurement in Canada
Nominations are now open.
The EPIC Awards recognize and celebrate the accomplishments and innovations of the country’s top procurement leaders.
For the first year ever, PurchasingB2B is collaborating with ProcureCon Canada to bring the awards to Canada. Nominations are being accepted in the categories of:
- Innovator of the Year: The Innovator of the Year award will give recognition to an individual who has seen success from thinking outside of the box. The Innovator of the Year finalists will be chosen by a panel of judges and the winner will be chosen by the public. Please note: Individuals can be self-nominated.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: The Lifetime Achievement Award will give recognition to an individual with 20 years experience working in procurement that has seen outstanding results in corporate/indirect sourcing. Please note: Individuals can be self nominated.
- Rising Star: The Rising Star Award gives recognition to a younger, talented individual on your team, striving for outstanding corporate/indirect sourcing and procurement results. Please note: Individuals must be nominated by their manager or another team member to be considered for the award.
- Innovative Procurement Team Award: The Innovative Procurement Team Award was created to give recognition to your team efforts in achieving outstanding corporate/indirect sourcing and procurement results. Please note: Teams can be self nominated.
- Supplier Partnership of the Year Award: The Supplier Partnership of the Year Award gives you the opportunity to recognize the role and importance of suppliers in achieving outstanding sourcing results. Please note: Suppliers must be nominated by a practitioner client to be considered for the award.
Nominating someone for an award is the ideal opportunity to celebrate success, motivate your procurement team and recognize the efforts that drive your organization’s success.
While there are many awards programs out there, the EPIC Awards are the only ones in Canada that focus on the drastic transformations that you and your peers have achieved within indirect procurement organizations.
The winners of each category are announced and showcased at the annual ProcureCon Canada conference at Toronto’s Hyatt Regency Hotel, April 16-18, 2018.
PurchasingB2B will use our resources to prominently profile the finalists leading up to the awards, as well as highlighting winners in a special report on the EPIC Awards in the June 2018 issue.
All winners will receive a complementary one-night stay at the ProcureCon Canada hotel during the conference (Team and supplier winners will only receive one night per team).
Those who nominate the winners of the Rising Star and Supplier categories will also receive a complimentary pass to ProcureCon Canada 2018.
The nomination process begins November 1, 2017 and ends January 31, 2018.
About a month before the ceremony, three finalists will be announced for each category.
A panel of independent judges jointly chosen by PurchasingB2B and ProcureCon will select the finalists and award winners. Self-nominations are permitted for all categories except for Supplier Excellence and Rising Star.