This year’s truckIT Forum focuses on several key areas in which technology is impacting the industry.
PRINCETON, NJ: Senior IT and operations executives from leading for-hire and private carrier fleets will meet in Atlanta, Georgia on November 7 and 8 for a high-level discussion on fleet technology trends, issues, innovation, and regulation at the 9th truckIT Forum.
This year’s truckIT Forum focuses on several key areas in which technology is impacting the industry including: cloud technology for fleets, keeping business practices in-step with technology trends, taking advantage of consolidating fleet data, reducing fuel-spend through technology, revolutionizing your client interaction through mobile apps, and other critical issues. The event will take place at the InterContinental in Buckhead, Atlanta.
CIO Clay Holmes of Cardinal Logistics will discuss how Software as a Service (SaaS) serves as the great equalizer between big and small carrier-fleets, but also as an effective way for big fleets to save on costs by transferring some services to the Cloud. The keynote will be delivered by Christopher Hart, NTSB vice-chairman, who will examine how critical technology is for safety today, and help guide fleet decision makers through new regulation and compliance.
This year’s speaker list includes:
• Gaven Smith, Director of IS, JB Hunt
• Kay Palmer, CIO, JB Hunt
• Mike Naatz, CIO, YRC Worldwide
• Jeff Seibenhener, VP IT, USXpress
• Larry Ahlers, VP Transportation, Oldcastle
• Charles Odom, VP of Global Development, Averitt Express
• Kirk Serjeantson, Director of IT Development, Purolator
• Clay Holmes, CIO, Cardinal Logistics
• Darren Klaum, Director of Business Systesm, Pitt Ohio Express
• James Thomas, Fuel Optimization Manager, PepsiCo
• Steven Saltzgiver, Group Director of Fleet Operations, Coca Cola
• Jack Ernst, GM transportation, Bluelinx Co.
• Dale Langley, CIO, USXpress
• Larry ‘Blue’ Keene, Director Transportation, Tyson Foods
• Raj Patel, Competitive Analysis Manager, Technology, UPS
• Mike Challman, Senior Director, Operations Managed Transportation, Exel
• Nick Cook, CIO, FFE Transportation
• Dennis R. Beal, VP Global Vehicles, FedEx
• Chris Hart, Vice-Chairman of the NTSB
• Jackie Barretta, Consultant, former CIO of Con-way
• Roman Hlutkowsky, Consultant, formerly of FedEx
• Dr. Nakul Sathaye, Faculty Member, UC Berkeley
For more information visit http://www.truckitforum.com.