November 3, 2010
by Purchasing b2b staff
Complete Innovations Inc has become one of the first companies to achieve accreditation from Motorola.
This means the company is able to combine Motorola’s ES400 with its Track Dispatch Suite.
The Fleet Complete application has achieved Enterprise Mobility validation by completing Motorola’s Enterprise Mobility Validated Solution Program, which included joint testing at the Motorola Solution Center in Holtsville, New York.
Complete Innovations, which is a provider of operational solutions for mobile workforce and transportation-related companies, says the designation means customers will have system interoperability between the ES400 Track Dispatch Suite and Motorola’s ES400 enterprise mobile computer.
The new ES400 Track Dispatch Suite is powered by the Complete Innovation’s Fleet Complete and Courier Complete solutions.
ES400 Track Dispatch Suite
Designed as a turnkey solution, the ES400 Track Dispatch Suite includes the Motorola ES400 enterprise mobile computer, Fleet Complete software and wireless data provided in partnership with mobile operators in the US and Canada.
The product platform provides customers with mobile resource tracking, dispatch workflow, barcode scanning, and signature capture and push-to-talk (PTT) communication.
Some of the new key features include:
• Durability: the device can sustain the wear and tear of typical field use.
• Enterprise Applications: the device supports and enables access to business critical applications allowing mobile workers to complete their tasks, wherever they are.
• GPS: the device offers integrated GPS for location-based services such as Fleet Complete and Courier Complete.
• Voice, Data WiFi: the device works on all voice/data networks.
• Windows Mobile Corporate E-mail: the device offers remote administration and enterprise security means you can manage device deployments easily and field workers can rely on one device for all communication.