November 15, 2012
TORONTO—Leading Edge Group, an international provider of continuous improvement business processes, has recently won several contracts worth over $350,000 in Canada. The Irish-based company expanded into Canada five years ago and has experienced a successful and rapid roll-out of “Lean” facilitation and continuous improvement consultancy and training into various market sectors. Details of five of the contracts include:Leading
- Edge Group is a strategic partner with Tim Hortons in the development of internal capacity through the provision of Lean techniques. The relationship has expanded this year as the Leading Edge Group now provides consulting to develop a framework for continuous improvement across the organization;
- The Canadian Association of Pathologists now certifies Leading Edge Group’s Lean programs for its members and fellows of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Canada;
- The philosophy of Lean originated at Toyota, and Leading Edge Group has begun delivering Lean support to Toyota dealerships in Quebec and Ontario;
- Leading Edge Group has expanded its support services for Northern Health Authority in British Columbia. The company has begun a consulting project aimed at standardizing and improving processes across eight hospital pharmacies in the region; and
- Leading Edge Group is now developing Lean capacity within the Alberta Ministry of Health through the delivery of Lean training to employees.